question

Greetings,

I'm not sure I subscribed to this list.  If I did, it
must have been long ago, but I never saw any traffic and
must have forgotten about it.  Needless to say, me be
rather confused with the subscription notice that hath
arrived in me in box....

What is the purpose of the speechio list?

Cheers,
--
W. Wade, Hampton  <whampton@staffnet.com>
"The front line of defense against such sophisticated viruses is a