Re: [SpeechIO-203] speechd install help needed

On Wed, 17 Nov 1999, Joshua Thomas wrote:

> Yeah, that was it. It works fine w/ my AWE 64... now I have to decide wether to use
> speechd & the AWE 64 or keep using my Solo 1 and not speechd... the sound quality
> seems to be better on the Solo 1, esp for mp3s.

Either way, I strongly suggest that you email the author of the Solo 1
drivers.  I'm sure he'd be interested in the bug report.  Or perhaps there
are already newer versions of the drivers that have this problem fixed.

             Find the next largest prime, be famous:
                http://www.mersenne.org/prime.htm