Re: [SpeechIO-203] speechd install help needed

> I'm using an ESS Solo 1, which IS marked as expirmental, although I have no probs
> with it. Let me switch back to my AWE 64 and try that. Will let you know results.

I'm sure it doens't rule out the possibility that it's a festival
error, I'm just guessting...

Of all God's creatures there is only one that cannot be made the slave of the
lash. That one is the cat. If man could be crossed with a cat it would improve
man, but it would deteriorate the cat.
    -- Mark Twain (1835-1910)