Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 17:33:41 -0700 (PDT)
From: Joseph Elwell <jelwell@singleclick.com>
To: darxus@op.net
Subject: speechd

I've been trying to get a hold of you on #efnet recently, but alas, to no
avail.
I really like your speechd program, and I've been using the speech.irc
file for a while now on irc, however recently i've been using Xchat which
doesn't support tcl scripts. If you don't know what it is
check out their homepage. It's the default graphical irc
program for GNOME. http://xchat.org
So, I wrote a plugin for Xchat so it can use speechd. I'd appreciate it if
you could put it on your home page. It's currently at:
http://www.singleclick.com/~jelwell/speech.pl

Thanks.
Joseph Elwell.