Re: [SpeechIO-193] bug in make install

Ok, I added a line to the Makefile to account for the possible non-existence
of the install mandirectory.  I also added some comments to the makefile,
actualy, I couldn't keep my hands off of most of the files.  So there are
minor changes that shouldn't effect the logic of the code, possibly just the
compile time.  I also modified incver.pl so you can pass a '-s' and it
will print the VERSION on STDOUT -- the awk regex wasn't very flexible.

0.53 should be attached.  If you've already fixed the install problem,
then you can just discard this version.

ttyl

"Every morning, I get up and look through the 'Forbes' list of the richest
people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work"
    -- Robert Orben

On Wed, 10 Nov 1999, Darxus wrote:

> Just noticed that if you do a make install on a machine that does not
> currently have a directory /usr/local/man/man1 it does not deal.

> PGP fingerprint = 03 5B 9B A0 16 33 91 2F  A5 77 BC EE 43 71 98 D4
>             darxus@op.net / http://www.op.net/~darxus
>              Find the next largest prime, be famous:
>                 http://www.mersenne.org/prime.htm

new?