[SpeechIO-145] "Tutorial on Linux Device Drivers"

Incase you missed the slashdot article....
(http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=99/09/23/1238240)

"Posted by Hemos on Thursday September 23, @01:00PM EDT
from the but-it-still-won't-explain-winmodems dept.
vorsprung directed my attention span of a gnat to Linux Device Drivers
Demystified, an interesting tutorial giving an overview of Linux device
drivers (No kidding). As well, they've got devtective, a search facility
to check any (Surprise!) devices you want to check to see if they are
supported currently. Lastly, for those of you who really want to get into
it, read the review of Linux Device Drivers."

Kyle: I can't remember, did you get the O'Reilly device drivers book ?

          Join the Great Internet Mersenne Prime Search
                http://www.mersenne.org/prime.htm