Re: [SpeechIO-137] seen this?

cool your on your way man..

FYI... remember the error Im getting with catspeech and SuSE?

Value of <HANDLE> construct can be "0"; test with defined() at
          /usr/local/bin/catspeech line 65535.

well I installed speech on one of my slack boxes over the weekend and it
starts up without the above line.. so i suppose it's a SuSE perl problem..
both work fine.