[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: SpeechIO mailing list
- To: Darxus <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: SpeechIO mailing list
- From: Velvet Acid Christ <mental@NeverLight.com>
- Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 20:38:27 -0400 (EDT)
- cc: Gareth Watts <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Kyle Burton <email@example.com>, Michael <firstname.lastname@example.org>, gextyr <email@example.com>, Gman <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com, Helen Thompson <firstname.lastname@example.org>, LOOPY! <email@example.com>, Flint Heart <N-Tropy@N-Tropy.com>, trEmolo <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Cyron Green <email@example.com>
- In-Reply-To: <Pine.GSU.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Well, after they fix qmail it should work....
On Mon, 2 Aug 1999, Darxus wrote:
> Well, it isn't working for me. I'm getting
> ezmlm-reject: fatal: List address must be in To: or Cc: (#5.7.0)
> when sending to the correct address (email@example.com).
> firstname.lastname@example.org is getting the same thing.
> Kyle: I'd love to know how your message got through successfully. If
> you've got it in a sent-mail folder & could send it to me w/ full headers,
> I'd like to look at it.
> Everybody else, feel free to test & let me or email@example.com
> know what happens.
> PGP fingerprint = 03 5B 9B A0 16 33 91 2F A5 77 BC EE 43 71 98 D4
> firstname.lastname@example.org / http://www.op.net/~darxus
> Far Beyond Reason