[SpeechIO-112] ?mailing list?

Hi...

I was subscribed to the speechio mailing list.... and was getting messages...
but they stopped several days ago. For the amount of activity that was on that
list, I just can't believe that no one has sent anything else to it, so I'm
guessing it's either down, or I got removed from the list somehow or for some
reason.

Can someone send an e-mail to jmiller@netset.com if you get this on the list or
know what's going on? That way I'll at least know if the list is up.... I'll
just have to figure out why I'm no longer getting messages from it. (hopefully,
my web hosting company, which I'll soon be ditching, didn't block messages from
it.)

Thanks,

--
Josh I.