[SpeechIO-96] packaging

I'd like to merge Tuomas' debian packaging stuff with Kyle's make dist, so
anybody w/ a tarball of speechd can do a make clean;make dist, and get a
tarball & a debian package.

I dunno who's most qualified/capable.

Tuomas: if you send me a current copy of your stuff, I can make an
attempt.

I'm guessing, to be most proper, it should also create a debian source
package capable of replicating itself at some point ?