[SpeechIO-85] storing substitutions in a flat file instead of a hash

I think that it is not good to expect users to directly edit a hash.  I'd
like to change /etc/speechd.sub to a flat file.  Any thoughts on how we
should delimit it ?

We could do fixed width fields, where the 1st X columns are the key, and
the rest are the value.  Or we could do a delimited file, but then what do
we use for the delimiter ?

I'd prefer not to use fixed width, because that puts a limit on how long
the key can be (although it would be good to keep them down, I'd rather
not hardcode that limit).

Think comma delimited would work ?

I suppose, if somebody wants to have a comma in a string, there's probably
a way to escape it out....

Could use any character... colins, tabs, etc.  Actually, tabs might be
really good....