Re: [SpeechIO-49] string substitution (was: Re: [SpeechIO-12] speechdv0.39)

> > "imo animosity is somthign you can't avoid"
>
> I must ask -- did you get that from somewhere ?  It is a beautiful
> example.

No, I made it up for the purposes of our discussion yesterday -- I took
a simple entry from the worsub hash 'imo' and grepped /usr/dict/words for
stuff that contained 'imo'.  animosity was one of the first things that
popped up, so I made up a little sentence that contained both.  Mostly
luck that it turned out that well.  Sometimes I get lucky, and the brain
works...sometimes not.

"We are all born originals -- why is it so many of us die copies?"
    -- Edward Young