[SpeechIO-52] perl_festival_client / speech.irc nolonger needs catspeech

Someone on the Festival mailing list was looking for source code for a
festival client.  There's stuff available (I believe in C & iin java), but
I felt like writing a Perl example.

16 lines, not including lines that are just comments or blank.  Would be
10 without non-critical user-friendly extranous print's.

Reads text from STDIN & speaks it through a TCP connection to a festival
server.

http://www.op.net/~darxus/speechio/dl/perl_festival_client

Just tested my theory re: speech.irc/catspeech/etc.  Successfully replaced
catspeech w/ "cat >> /dev/speech".  Requires speechd v0.35 or greater.

Haven't uploaded it.