[SpeechIO-51] my vacation

Next week, starting this saturday, ending the sunday of the weekend after
that, I will be far, far away, in a land of no phones, and certainly no
computers, partying in a tent city of 10,000 freaks dressed in funny
clothes.

Kyle/Michale:  If you want to play maintainer during my absence, and if
it's okay with xs (is it ?), I'll give you access to the speechio account.

Oh, if you're wondering, http://www.pennsicwar.org (yes friends, I am off
to War.. hehe, maybe I'll actually get to some battles this year....).