Re: [Speech-19] announcement has been posted to freshmeat.net

they typicly take 1/2 day -- scoop (or whoever does the updates) has to
look it over before posting, and by my experience happens about 2-4 times
a day, every 4-6 hrs or so, depending on who's monitering the site.

"Think determanisticly, act randomly."
    -- Unknown