want to move this list to omnipotent.net ?

Gareth Watts, creator of ircspeak.pl, inspiration for my quest for a
/dev/speech, has offerred to hoast this speech mailing list on
omnipotent.net.  It's his own "P2/300 on a 2Mbit link" running
Slackware Linux w/ kernel v2.0.34.  The only reason for moving I see is to
have more direct control over the list.

He's also willing to do CVS.

To the folks at nothinbut.net -- please don't be offended, it would just
be more efficient to do these things on a machine run by somebody actively
involved in the project.  And I am only presenting a possibility, not
demanding a course of action :)

Comments please....