Re: festival + the encheferizer

Dude! Cool! Send more info :)

Guess I'll go check your page.... Dude, what are you doing this weekend?
I'm breaking in a pair new boots. My feet are blistered and sore,
which calls for a night on the town chasing grrlz and dancing badly :)

No kind of sensation is keener and more active than
that of pain, its impressions are unmistakable."
			-Marquis de Sade "the 120 Days of Sodom"